Who are we?
The Centre for Global Eco-Innovation is a national award winning initiative which undertakes research and development with a business focus. We work with business to deliver new technology, product design or systems of delivery by utilising our world class facilities and leading researchers.
We can work with you through a series of funded initiatives from short, focused projects and internships through to three year R&D providing a potential return of investment of over £100,000. Enabling you to streamline processes, differentiate your products and turn innovative ideas in to new products for your market.
What is Eco-Innovation?
Eco-innovation delivers the goals of sustainable and equitable societies and economies, including sustainable development. This is achieved through commercially viable approaches that:
- Deliver new business opportunities and sustainable, equitable, growth.
- Achieve more efficient or responsible use of natural resources.
- Address climate change concerns and deliver a low carbon economy in all sectors.
- Reduce impacts on the environment.
- Enhance societal, economic and technological resilience to environmental pressures.
Why work in partnership with the Centre for Global Eco-Innovation?
By working with the Centre for Global Eco-Innovation you will:
- Gain a competitive advantage by accessing experts and resources to work exclusively on your projects developing innovative new products, processes and services.
- Maximise your opportunities by accessing our programme worth £7.1 million to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire and Liverpool.
- Grow and develop your business by accessing our extensive, fully-equipped research and development workshops and laboratories worth over £45 million.
- Become part of a wider collaborative network with the ambition of driving innovation for a better environment.
- Access the global contacts of the university and a wider partner network of other Higher Education and Research institutions, here in the Northwest, nationally and internationally.
- Become part of a peer to peer network of SMEs, supported by workshops, visits and innovation challenges to drive ambition and share understanding.
- Work with a renowned and prestigious top 10 university.
How can you access this opportunity?
If you would like further information or an informal discussion, and how we can support the needs of your business, in more detail please contact:
- Stephen King - firstname.lastname@example.org 01524 510745 for SMEs in Cheshire and Cumbria
- Ian Wright – email@example.com 01524 592382 for SMEs in Lancashire
- Carolyn Hayes - firstname.lastname@example.org 01524 510586 for SMEs in Merseyside
The Centre is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
We are seeking new collaborative partners to grow a sustainable and circular economy and we welcome enquiries. If you would like to get in touch, please email or phone us, and we can talk about your ideas or any questions you might have.
Head of Agency, SEO 24/7.
Managing Director, Peak Associates