Plan your trip
Lancaster, sitting on the West Coast mainline, can easily be reached by train from most areas of the country, and has excellent bus links throughout the city. In line with the low carbon ethos of this event, we will be providing a shuttle bus to and from Lancaster train station for registration and conference close. Delegates can book onto this shuttle bus during online registration, and further information regarding departure times will be provided closer to the event.
There are several accommodation options located close to the venue. We've listed some of our favourites below for you to take a look at. Please remember to book your accommodation directly with the hotel of your choice.
- Lancaster University accommodation - located on the University campus, just a 2 minute walk from the venue.
- Lancaster House Hotel - also on campus, a 10 minute walk from the venue.
- The Royal Kings Arms - in the city centre, 2 minutes walk from the train station, and 20 minutes by bus to the University.
- Toll House Inn - city centre location. 10 minutes walk from the train station, and a 20 minute bus journey from the University.
- The Borough - located in the city centre, a 10 minute walk from the train station and 20 minutes by bus to the University.
- The Sun Hotel - in the city centre, 5 minutes walk from the train station and a 20 minute bus ride to the University.
Download a copy of our campus map here.